What is SCN?
Senior Care Network (SCN) is an organization focused on the needs of seniors in our area. We meet monthly to:
- Network with other businesses. Advocate on policies and issues
- concerning seniors.
- Learn about upcoming seminars and events.
- Discover the latest resources available to help improve quality of life.
SCN members proudly participate in philanthropy projects year round. It is not enough to talk about change, we actively work towards creating it.
Our efforts include:
- Monthly collections for local senior agencies.
- Annual Donations – SCN members nominate seniors or agencies in
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the Membership Directory.
- Monthly networking luncheons.
- Opportunity to attend SCN sponsored senior events.
- Networking with professionals focused on senior-related issues.
SCN members connect, advocate, and educate on issues impacting seniors in the community. Collectively, our knowledge and resources make a difference in the lives of those we serve.